CHIRP Pulse Compression
- Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range
- CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges
1 Day marker target at close range
Small Target Detection
Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns.
1 Quantum detects the small kayak very close to the waterfront bulkhead
Quantum solid-state technology is ready to use in seconds, without any lengthy warm up period.
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
- Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables
Energy Efficient and Lightweight Design
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
- Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail